Friday, July 8, 2011

Poisonball Tournament




Some Year 4 students were selected to participate in a Poisonball Tournament held at Clifton Terrace School recently. They practised beforehand and proudly represented Hira School. These photos show some of them psyching themselves up at the top of the driveway (or maybe they are psyching themselves down at the bottom of the driveway), some of them in action and one random gorgeous photo of the CTS playground from behind bars. Thanks to Marie - our chief photographer on the day. Congratulations to all players and supporters - you did us proud!
P.S Sorry about the lopsided angle of one of them - can't fix it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi from Room 4
    you are forgiven for the lopsided photo especially as we are only just beginning our Room 4 blog. We'll let you know how we get on with ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Room 3,
    I know I was there it was good fun eh.
    You blogs awesome I'm sure Rm 4 will catch up to your high standard of blog skills.
    (hopefully)
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go on at my house (and maybe sometimes here at school)I will be logged onto my Google account. If it is alright with you I will make an account on this very blog. Max

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - we would love to hear from you.